Open position: Junior Programmer
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MagicLamp Software Solutions Inc.
MagicLamp Software Solutions is a growing, innovative information technology company that designs, develops and integrates enterprise products and services using a broad range of leading and emerging advanced technologies. The company has a proven track record of delivering seamless, enterprise–wide solutions in complex, time-sensitive and heterogeneous environments, across different industries and platforms, working collaboratively with clients and through partners. Areas of expertise include: software design and architecture; custom development; application assessments; and enterprise system configurations. Core business verticals are: Solution Design and Development; Systems Integration; and Technology Services (Technical Consulting, Training and Support). With exceptional technical skills and capabilities, MagicLamp Software’s team of dedicated professionals offers high quality information technology services and solutions to solve client’s business challenges. The company’s reputation is built on many successful engagements in both the public and private sectors, assuring clients that the team possesses the practical experience necessary to meet and often exceed their expectations. The company’s vision is to be a services and solutions provider of choice, recognized for technical excellence, unsurpassed quality, value and client satisfaction in every engagement.
To provide clients with the most effective business solutions, MagicLamp Software applies expertise in core technologies such as: Java / JEE; SOA (ESB / BPEL): IBM FileNet; SAP (XI / PI); .NET. In order to better respond to the evolving needs of clients, MagicLamp Software is increasing its focus on Enterprise Content Management solutions and is a certified partner for IBM.
MagicLamp Software aims to attract highly motivated individuals who thrive on challenge, are innovative, passionate about what they do, and share the values reflected in the company vision. The company offers competitive compensation, incentive opportunity, flexible working arrangements, mentoring, and exposure to leading edge technical environments, underpinned by a collaborative team culture that also promotes personal career development, and individual recognition for outstanding performance and contribution to company success.
Description of Position:
MagicLamp Software Solutions is currently seeking a Junior Programmer Analyst with functional and technical programming skills, knowledge and expertise to assist in the design, configuration, development and implementation of solutions for current projects and upcoming opportunities. The Programmer Analyst will be responsible to:
• Participate in requirement analysis, design, development, and integration testing of next generation IT applications.
• Develop optimal code using existing service tier components and prescribed coding conventions.
• Utilize latest advancement in Microsoft/Java Web technology and new design patterns to enhance usability and functionality of the IT solution.
• Coordinate closely with peers to ensure proper implementation of system specifications and integration of the new development with the complete system.
• Prepare component level and architectural documentation as per the project process requirements.
• Help with production support/incident management and perform troubleshooting of Tier 3 issues.
• Demonstrated ability to accurately analyze information and make sound decisions.
• Able to complete functional and technical designs, models, components, code, unit test and documentation.
• Knowledge and experience working throughout the System Development Life Cycle.
• Working knowledge of Enterprise Content Management design and implementation best practices and patterns.
• Detailed understanding of Enterprise Content Management.
• Operating system experience with Windows and UNIX.
• Basic development skills.
• Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• English: Fluent
• Please send a copy of your Transcripts with the Resume
• Halifax Nova Scotia but must be Legally able to work all over Canada
Job Type: Full-time