ECM / FileNet
MagicLamp Software - The Local, Logical ECM Partner
MagicLamp Software is an IBM service delivery partner and has strategic partnerships with other services providers to enable the company to better serve our clients. Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is a key business focus for MagicLamp. MagicLamp is an IBM ECM service delivery partner, certified for both IBM FileNet and IBM WebSphere, and the only IBM FileNet certified partner in Atlantic Canada. Additionally MagicLamp has strategic partnerships with other global ECM services providers to enable us to better serve our clients with innovative, cost effective ECM solutions.
MagicLamp Software offers both standard and custom products to help clients address enterprise information management challenges across a wide spectrum of needs, ranging from business process and productivity improvements, content ingestion (i.e. IBM DataCap) to records management, archiving and retention, eDiscovery, compliancy, security auditing, case management, business analytics, and more. Services include installation, configuration and technical support, as well as data migration and systems integration.
Recent FileNet experience includes: a complete migration of an antiquated document management system into IBM FileNet for a Government Agency; FileNet system security enhancements for a Provincial Department; and design, development and implementation of FileNet applications to support enhanced functionality and optimization of processes related to implementation of certain modules of the Government’s SAP system.
MagicLamp Software can provide a complete ECM offering including expertise in the following functions:
- Business Analyst
- Records Manager
- Change Manager
- Project Manager (PMP)
In summary, highlights of MagicLamp's ECM portfolio are:
- A well rounded team with solid credentials, project management experience, FileNet Certifications and technical expertise;
- Relevant, verifiable, experience and expertise having successfully completed multiple FileNet migration and implementations, and other FileNet ongoing engagements bringing transferrable knowledge that can be applied to any project;
- A practical implication approach, encompassing a tools to help expedite, streamline and standardize the on-boarding process;
- Local presence, as a Nova Scotia based company, benefiting many clients by saving on the cost of travel and lodging, on site a minimum of 80% of each project, located in the same time zone, readily available throughout the project, and subsequently as needed;
- A full roster of certified IBM FileNet resources across the full ECM services spectrum;
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise networks and experienced in working within standards-based technology systems
- A solid Service Delivery Framework and adherence to best practices related to Quality Assurance and Management, helping to ensure a successful project completion, on time within budget
For more information contact our sales team at (902) 482-7103 or by email at: email@example.com.