LogiXML - Business Intelligence
LogiXML enables IT professionals and developers to quickly and easily create BI applications, complex reports, deploy scalable dashboards and add embedded analytics into existing applications. The best part of this integration is that it can be done within most company’s budget.
Benefits of LogiXML:
- It is Easy to Use – LogiXML’s “Elemental Design”, part of Logi Info, provides a code-free way to design and deliver interactive dashboards and reports to any kind of desktop or mobile device.
- Multi Data Platform – The LogiXML data structure allows us to access any type of source quickly, without the need to build complex data models.
- Seamless Integration with Apps – The “OneClick” deployment model within the 100% Web-based architecture, means that a single application can be deployed to any type of device or number of platforms simultaneously.
- Highly Embeddable Design – Logi’s modular architecture lets you embed interactive data visualizations and reports directly in existing applications – to enhance your operational systems or augment your own software products.
Available LogiXML Products
- Logi Info – Info is a complete, code-free development environment that allows the CRM administrator to quickly design, create, and deploy business intelligence applications.
- Logi Ad Hoc – When speed is of the essence, Logi Ad Hoc provides the fastest possible way to embed managed reports in existing applications.
- Logi ETL – For customers who need to create data repositories as part of their initiative, we offer a lightweight ETL utility.
Contact our Sales Team for more information and available white papers:
- LogiXML 10 Point Checklist
- LogiXML Dashboard Best Practices
- LogiXML Dashboard Software Buyers Guide
- LogiXML Elemental Development
- LogiXML Key Factors Choosing Agile BI
- LogiXML Overview of BI Models
- LogiXML Traditional vs Agile BI