Improve Your Document Capture with MagicLamp Software’s Datacap Health Check
Much as a health check determines areas of medical concern, MagicLamp Software’s IBM Datacap Health Check pinpoints the areas of your Datacap solution that are not performing well and proposes detailed recommendations for improved document capture and management.
The over 70-point Datacap Health Check diagnoses the health of your current solution and identifies gaps that are keeping your business from fully realizing process improvements.
With the Datacap Health Check, MagicLamp’s team of developers can audit and discover problem areas that need attention to fully optimize your investment, increasing business process efficiencies and affecting the bottom line.
Learn how MagicLamp’s Datacap Health Check helped Aflac identify issues that led to expanding their capture platform and improving business insights.
“Due to the application stability gained and strategic recommendations from MagicLamp, we are in a much better place with processing our current business as well as preparing for future growth. There really was a Genie!”
– Lauren Copes, Digital Services Director, Aflac
Why Do a Health Check?
- Processes evolve over time. Is your Datacap aligned to how your business process currently functions?
- Processes are ineffective. Is your current process holding the business hostage from process improvements?
- Turnover happens. What inefficiencies have been created through the loss and replacement of internal Datacap stakeholders in your business?
- Legacy Systems. If you have previous versions of Datacap, understanding where you are before upgrading will help shape your upgrade planning.
- Is it simply time to introduce a non-biased opinion on a vital business process?
What is a Health Check?
- Professional services engagement by MagicLamp personnel.
- Cooperation with your internal teams to understand your Datacap goals and how you currently function.
- Review of all Datacap requirements and documentation.
- Review and test your Datacap platform in a sandbox environment.
- Comprehensive report summarizing findings and recommendations.
Learn more about our Datacap Health Check and how it can fine tune your investment and make an impact on your organization’s bottom line.